Our Commitment to You
Antipodas Brands brings to Australia top quality unique shoe brands 100% made in Spain. As an Australian family business with Spanish origins, we love to bring the spirit of the Mediterranean to Australia with quality shoe brands.
Antipodas Brands is the official distributor of POPA in Australia since 2016 and since 2020, we have partnered with Marila and Frambua brands to market their brand in Australia and New Zealand. You’ll see us exhibiting at Australian based trade shows such as Life in Style, Fashion Exposed Now or European Footwear Importers Shoe Fair, where we present our range of 300+ shoe styles every season.
· Small family business importing womens and kids shoes from a selection of curated longstanding shoemakers in Spain. Flagship brands are POPA, Frambua and Marila.
· All our shoes are 100% made in Spain out of finest leather with a focus on comfort (most of the shoes come with padded soft insole for extra walking comfort).
· With indent shoe orders we offer complete customization of your shoe collection, particularly for POPA. We have a range of avarcas, espadrilles, wedges, platforms, sneakers, boots and ballerinas with many options for the sole, vamp and materials. This gives you as a stockist the opportunity to design a collection for your boutique, select the size range of your choice and choose women shoes that go well with your clothing collection
· Typical wholesale buying cycle for indent SS shoe orders is Mar-Apr.
· Typical wholesale buying cycle for indent AW shoe orders is Sep-Oct.
· We have stock on hand of womens and kids shoes all-year round in Australia so reach out to us for B2B access if you are looking for in stock shoe orders.
· Our brands are ethically made, in particular for Marila, the focus of the brand is on recycled materials such as cork or EVA sole and naturally rather than chemically tanned leathers. All our brands are committed to reduced use of plastics for packaging and low-waste.
· We have a small online retail presence with the aim to promote our brands within Australia and New Zealand. We will always work together with our stockists to support one another, so you will typically see us marketing styles different to the ones sold by our boutique network. We don’t run sales unless for shoe samples, last sizes or punctual times of the year (i.e.: Boxing Day), so you can expect us to generally match your RRP in store price.
· We are flexible with minimum orders – we offer the opportunity for new stockists to try our brands first before committing to a large order.